Why assess with the Marketing Orientation Diagnostic?
Capture and assess the organization’s perspective regarding key business practices.
- Ensure that perspective is comprehensive but specific.
- Establish a shared understanding of key marketing capabilities and practices.
Incorporate and assess organizational cultural factors that impact marketing effectiveness.
- Identify dimensions that can be observed by participants but are owned by leadership.
- Determine processes and systems that impact practices and results.
The assessment is designed around the current climate and individuals’ potential concerns.
- Reinforce the focus on the ‘organization’ and not the individual.
- Provide an assessment vehicle to capture broad perspective.
Generate results that can be leveraged.
- Gain a stronger organizational market orientation.
- Begin to identify and develop individual marketing competencies and organizational capabilities.