Do Your Marketing Team Members Have the Knowledge of Key Marketing Concepts they Require?
The diverse educational and professional backgrounds within your marketing teams can be a competitive advantage – but only if team members interpret marketing concepts and practices the same way.
Whether for stand-alone training, or as part of a workshop focused on application support, our online learning courses create a shared language and understanding that Xerox, Hewlett Packard and others have successfully utilized to drive business results.
Our Digital On-Demand Courses
The Marketing Foundations Suite
- Six (6) online marketing courses created by award-winning instructional designers and adult learning experts:
- Review an Overview of the Marketing Foundations Suite Overview 2017
Click on Each Course Title to Download a Detailed Course Overview of Modules and Learning Objectives:
2017 Branding Course Overview
2017 Market Intelligence Course Overview
2017 Segmentation Planning Course Overview
2017 Understanding Value Propositions Course Overview
2017 Relationship Marketing Course Overview
2017 Value-Based Pricing Course Overview
- Each Course includes both assessments and 4-6 self-paced learning modules
- We can either host the courses on our LMS or incorporate into yours
- A powerful ‘blended’ learning experience that offers practical guidance and tools to apply immediately and long after completing the course.